Friday, September 24, 2010

family matters

i have 4 siblings 2brother 2sisters the oldest ones name is

sean hes in his 20's hes such a cool person he taught me how to fight when i was growing up. but he also use to bully me which was okay cause id black mailed him whenever i got the chance .

the 2nd oldest is melanie but we alll call her mel mel she is 19 or 20 idk she is a loving person she is alwayz there for me when i need her no matter the day time shes there .

the 3rd child is me so SKIP.

4th child is Allen my little brother ooh gosh what to say about crazy Allen other than HE RoCks! he is 8years old and extremely smart him and i dont talk very often because he loves his xbox more than he loves me lol jk the

5th child her name is meredyth and she is 2years old i love her soo much she is alwayz watching alice in wonder land thats her favorite movie and he carries around a hello kitty purse like me :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...capitalize, like, seriously.
    Please add your commas. Make one complete sentence and not a run on.
    Wanna say numbers rather than spell them out? Don't have them so close to the other word. :)
    And NO text...geez. 'alwayz' is not a word..add your s. 'lol and jk' spell them out or dont have them.
    Overall, this is a slightly okay post...? Oh, what the heck. Your post needs major work.

    ReplyDelete